Friday, July 30, 2010

Charlie St. Cloud

Current Ranking: #9 out of 33
Date Watched: 07/30/2010
Original Ranking: #9 out of 33

Nic says:

As you may have noticed, one of our greatest pet peeves is when trailers give away too much of the movie’s plot. The movie theater previews featuring Charlie St. Cloud did a great job of just giving us a hint of what the movie would be about. The commercial trailers, however, started revealing a little too much. Or so we thought...

There’s a great twist in the story and this movie becomes far from predictable. Zac Efron does a great job in this film, showing a great display of emotion surrounding the loss of his character’s younger brother. St. Cloud is a terrific drama and is nothing like I imagined it would be.

Amy says:

I LOVE this movie!!! It has a wonderful love story, an excellent plot that is easy to follow but hard to predict, and totally loveable characters! I laughed, I cried, and left feeling good about the world. A great date night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment